Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A quick shout out to Catherine Ryan Howard

Yup, it's not about a word. It's about a lot of words!

I have actually had the courage to ask someone to be a 1st reader for my latest (and of course most favorite) book. She has a tablet, so I was going to quickly save the story in e-book format (cuz I could have sworn there was an easy button in Word for that) and send it to her.

Instead, 30 minutes later, I have some great information about future e-book formatting. And I just wanted to say thank you to my new How To Goddess: Catherine Ryan Howard.

I haven't read all of her blog posts (because I'm supposed to be doing MY work), but here are the two I am grateful for today.

E-book formatting w/o Migraine pt 1

E-book formatting w// Migraine pt 2

And I hope you'll excuse the lack of formatting (and any possible grammar issues) cuz, like I said, I'm supposed to be working!

No comments:

Post a Comment