Friday, December 11, 2015

Welcome

Goodness - There's already 10 page views on this, and I haven't even posted anything yet!

So, a quick welcome to the Logophile section of my blogs / websites. It is here I am going to celebrate my love of words, and share some of my gripes about the English language.

I am not a grammar nazi - as many an English teacher and post reader can attest. I would say I am a word Bender - because I think are words are beautiful and complex  and strange and i could spend my life just celebrating all the various shades of meaning of the words I know, which are many, but not all.

But this page is going to be a while in the creating. It will grow and change, and hopefully become a thing of beauty.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon.

-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment